Tic Tac Toe
- The player with the X symbol will always go first
- Check out the git repository here
- The computer's A.I. is designed to be unbeatable; at best a player will tie.
- The A.I. uses the minimax algorithm and is a common tool in zero-sum games like chess and checkers.
- The algorithm is recursive and essentially works by playing out all possible scenarios given the current state of the board.
- Surprisingly, there are around 32,000 possible game states in Tic Tac Toe. Chess has around 1050 possible states.
- Click here to learn more.